Kani-Na

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Year End 2006

Been a fast twisting 2006 for me.

Fast as in a blink of my eyes it is Christmas time....me getting old...knn

Twisting as in so much had happened that it doesnt really matter to me that much.... :>

Things have started to look good & hopefully a better 2007 New Year ahead! YeaH!

Couple of achievements that made myself proud last quarter of the year 2006....
1) My relationship with my mum is closer than ever (love u mummy)
2) Got some true good frens tat spend time together
3) Managed to tune my fren stock MR from 350NM of torque to 415NM of torque over at ST dyno with no knocks or watsoever
4) Finally dialled in my bigger injectors on my own car...took me 2 weeks to fine-tuned it..now i guess i will only take less than 3 days to properly dialled in other bigger injectors

Well starting a new project soon....this time it is on my friend e9!
Wooowee....hopefully he likes my style of tunning....all for hobby...they trust me so i will definitely do a gd job! Will keep you guys updated once it is completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home