Kani-Na

Monday, January 09, 2006

RaiNiNg...

HaiZ...it has been raining like non-stop for the past couple of days...

Though I like the day when it rains but it has been getting on my nerve lately coz I cant wash & dry all my clothes...A pile of rags has been quietly lying at one corner of my bathroom pleading for me to get them cleanse...haha...KNN...

Guess I will be the King with the invisible Clothes from now on....gaga..

Laziness & procastination get the better of me as i refused to go to a laundry shop just to dry my clothes if i ever wash them...

Finally, my stock evo has been fully tuned. Mid-range igniton has been advanced to 50ish & tats krazy advanced...haha...Well tats me, if i do a thing i wanna do it all the way. DUn like to hang on half way, if not dun do better.

Hope to test it on GP soon...

Showered my loely Snowy with Johnson Baby SHampoo...those non-tearing shampoo...I have to say "WOW"..Her fur seems so soft now..& she smells damn knn good...lol...

Time to save up for a set of good tyres & a set of spare rims...finally track days are coming soon...Getting ready & embarking on my journey of handling.....

chiLL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home