Kani-Na

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wash & Wax...

Finally decided to wash my seasoned ebo..haha...tats like 3 to 4 mths of untouched body...

It was a Sunday which was yesterday only...

Damn....KNN tired....

Went to my basement carpark, purposely parked at the washing bay slot...Went up to my house to play with my doggie & also to let my ride cool down...

After 2 hours, decided to get all my barangs down to begin the scrubbing....hee...

Decided to use MaMa Lemon on my paintwork..can u imagine the dirt & grimes that is on my ebo & its rims..OMG, the rims r like black black black..which of course it is black in its original color but all the yellow wordings on it r gone!...keke...

Started with the rims 1st...Scrubbed each individual rims thoroughly, not once but twice..lol..
Finally the yellow texts came out & the rims got its black shine back.

Than proceeded to do the body portion by portion...damn was it a tough job...or rather tiring job...& mind u, it is with claying too! AM i proud of myself....After this process, dry the car & proceed up to take a shower & have a Fish steamboat with my eastside kakis...

I actually asked my friend Ben to come pick me up instead coz i didnt wax it YET..LOL...kenna suan...haha...

Well the dinner was good followed by Tang Yuan. Damn bloated by than....

Went back home around 10ish....decided to change into my washing attire & went down to finished the last cuppa of touches to my ebo...

APplied NxT Wax gao gao (thick thick) all over the body....left it for god knows how long coz I was freaking perspiring like a I am in da rain & having a stick of ciggy on my the other hand..keke...

After tat, buff it off with a clothe...ooooooo...was my ebo nice nice, bling bling & kim kim...hurhur...

THe next day, guess not, my body was aching all over...wooohoooo....feel like dying....

What a work out...

Copy Ghoonk (if u r reading):
I understand how tiring it is now for one guy to do the entired car by himself...Tats the way to shed some weight man...kakaka...

cheerious....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home