Kani-Na

Friday, January 13, 2006

Sunshine

Finally.... today has been the first of many days that did not start out in grey and damp mood.....

My mood had lighten up so much more despite having to squint my eyes against the morning rays.... Even with my long to-do list at work, the bulleted list seemed to be struck off easier and quicker.

Reading the news depicting of the following days of rain and the flood alerts for low lying areas in SG made me wish terribly that these wet and cold days will go away soon.... Feel like singing the song I use to sing during childhood.....

'Rain rain go away
Come again another day!'

I like sunny days.... There are lots more to do when it's sunny and warm. People have joyful moods and are more ready to make the fullest of their day. For one,it definitely beats having to worry about soiling their clothes and feeling guilty for doing nothing much except trying to keep their eyes open with toothpicks.

Right? ; p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home