Kani-Na

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wheeew.....2006...!

KNN, the year 2005 flew past me like a speeding bullet...yet now is a brand new 2006...Nabez, so many things not accomplished yet.

But in all honesty, the best deal of 2005 is to get to know some really good friends who became good brothers.....kwel..AM I getting a bit mushie here?! YUCKS...pui pui....nevertheless, i stand by my statement of getting to know some really good friends...

To my Lunch-Stop gang - Miss Ya dude...Yes I am not a GAY as u guys know for sure!

To my office colleagues - goNNa miss Ya ALL too...Yes Daniel, dun come over kei kei & hugzzz me from behind...haha.....

Chao-turbun, evo getting from fassst to a slow moving snail...I finally DEMODDED my ride!....

Haiz, tis is really KNN depression stage....trying to get use to my stock stock 280hp ride...but still as noisy as ever hell!!!!

HAVE A BLOODY NICE 2006 FOlKS!

2 Comments:

  • happy new year...

    By Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє, at 3:20 PM  

  • Biatch in Total Control is a term i knw also form someone close to my heart...

    spinnee...care to intro?

    By Blogger NaNa, at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home